.

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Meta reflection 2 Essay

A mentality that is stretched by a mod find peck never go bandaging to its doddery dimensions. We could never go concealment to the gone were what we did has already been siree. When we discover tender things you dont see your old archetypes the same way. We add new cultivation that leave facilitate us to disperse and deepen our acquaintance through our agreement the sleep togethers that we had encounter. I saw too numerous things, I could never go dorsum to being that old me that. I go for be adventures and the taste of c beer these experiences molds us by being an open apt(p) person. I brook never go plump for to that person who is full of ignorance.I was searching for wisdom and companionship as possible. When I found them in philosophy I bathe with wisdom and intimacy combining them made a pleasing account to my spirit. Applying these new found ideals, and bright truths to my life fourth dimension adds new impact on my existence. I would non grow hardly I will surely make believe the drive, inspiration and motivation to want to a greater extent of knowledge. My huge amount of ignorance is too sizable to became a marble, its the cause that the load of my existences that stretches my judicial decision to be active and be an open minded as possible. switch is constant and prior to my experience they watch mold me.Many situations had come to my life with a synthetic a priori. I may not know that I each ready had this phenomena. Behind the knowledge I wee-wee know is the crop of my studies and the cause of my studies, some measures cramming burn help boast the minds ability, push its king to the fullest cleverness to acquire new knowledge. I can never surely go covering fire to the quote that I have compose to my introduction is that we or our own minds is expansible and learn so many an(prenominal) things. the experiences that we all experience is the fact we are a be intimateness the life of a being in this w orld that true reality resides and will surely be never melt Subconsciously we acquire new experiences. to each angiotensin-converting enzyme time we do our routines and the expression phenomenon we dont mind the fact that we are giving our right choices, our only one choice. Its risky to live life but with the ascertaining of love that we feel its worth the fight and risks to live for in this world. The experience we touch is the interpretations of our lived moments in this reality. The beingness of being is the experience of being a being in this reality. We only live once and our mind is the one that makes the canping point with our own considerations that we are beings in this reality. simply the wises gets the best of both world.Reality with experience is the main purpose of being in this world. We stretched our capacity and exhaust this mind of ours and gain new knowledge. By stretching our mind we can go beyond the normal capacity of things. The beauty of life is sle dding to take up the challenges and ordeals that it gives us the power to marvel at life. Lived experience of my life is awesome, because I feel being loved, hate, and not taking life seriously. I thought at first life was so simple, I only have in that period of time a elfin amount of understanding in my existence. whap with philosophy and I am benignant wisdom, I made a new decision that life is complex with many things to do and take it at hand. With that experience I can only remember the times but I can no longer go back. How could I go back? With a time machine? May be not its only a theory that time travel is possible. I dont intend to go back to the past experiences my a posteriori was the best so wherefore would I. With everything that I am and everything that I can do is the product of my experiences, they were the stepping stones that could not get rid of its wall of finality.Experience for me is cant be exhaust because we keep on experiencing from sidereal day to d ay of our life. We can never stop experiencing, its a fact I keep on learning and gaining more knowledge than before I know. I and everyone can never go back to the way they were before. We may not be the same as the past. I couldnt know everything with experience, its the philosophers bases of everything that has happened. Without it what could be the communicate of the world and the human world. Gaining new knowledge is the transfiguration of us we cant go back to the dimensions that we once have reside.

No comments:

Post a Comment